Reach for Health is the operating name of the charity Daventry Health Rehabilitation Trust.
‘‘However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.’’
– Stephen Hawking
Our team at Reach for Health have wide ranging skills that are all focused on one specific purpose, health rehabilitation. Although many of our users are from Daventry and the surrounding villages, we provide continuing exercise based health rehabilitation for people from communities across Northamptonshire, from Warwickshire and sometimes further afield.
The work done by Reach for Health benefits the health economy in a number of ways, including:
- Improved mental and physical health & wellbeing with personalised care
- Effective falls prevention
- Reduced primary care demand
- Reduced GP & NHS outpatient appointments
- Reduced prescribed medication
- Cardio Rehabilitation – reduction in further cardiac events
- Improved life expectancy from improvement in all-round integrated care
- Increased self-care ability of the community
- Reduced social isolation
For our current fees and charges please click here or if you prefer please telephone or call in at reception.
Rehabilitation in 3 simple steps
Ask your GP to refer you to the ‘Reach for Health Centre’
(we are on High March in Daventry).
You will be invited to attend the centre either to have a chat and to see what we do or if you prefer a consultation.
Once enrolled you will be able to attend the centre and begin the road to better health.